Battle of the Bands – Album Covers

This is an idea that I have adapted from @chrisleach78 which I recently found and happened to coincide with some work that my pupils were doing.  They had just completed some excellent websites using that included composite images of their newly created band using Gimp.

As they had been doing so well, I thought that an extension task of researching and then designing an album cover would be fun.  When I introduced the task to the pupils this morning, the feedback that I got was positive.  A copy of the sheet that I used for introducing the mini-project can be seen here as a PDF – please feel free to use!

I will aim to give an update after a few lessons